How to Donate to our Thrift Store
Our thrift store is always accepting donations, and we make the process of donation very easy. You can simply drop off items, or we can come and pick them up from your home. You simply need to call and our friendly drivers will come and collect any of your unwanted items.
We could not carry out our mission without the donations we receive from our generous donors. They keep our doors open so we can continue our mission of keeping the people we serve nourished and clothed.
We are always in need of the following items:
- If you wear it, we want it!
- Men’s, Women’s, Children’s Clothing
- Men’s, Women’s, Children’s Shoes
- Nylons, Socks, Underwear
- Accessories such as: Hats, Mittens, Scarves, Ties, Purses, Wallets, Fanny Packs, Bags
- Bed sheets, blankets, pillows, curtains, tablecloths, and similar items
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes, bath rugs
- Sports equipment, exercise equipment, bicycles
- Kitchen Ware such as pots, pans, utensils, china, vases, dishes, cutlery, glassware, silverware
- Small electrical appliances such as power tools, irons, blenders, mixers, stereos, CD players, speakers, DVD players & VCRs, lamps, fans, humidifiers
- Miscellaneous Items such as jewelry, crafts, mugs, candles, pictures/frames, baskets, ornaments, hand tools
- Chairs, sofas, couches, loveseats, recliners, foot stools, storage dressers, armoire, bookcase, cabinets, entertainment centers, dining tables, kitchen tables, coffee tables, end tables, computer tables, night stands, patio sets
- Cars, trucks and RV’s (must be able to drive it to the store / do not call for home pick up)
- Hardback and paper books
- Records, tapes, CDs
- Videos, DVDs, Blu-rays
- Toys, games, and puzzles
We also offer pic ups following Garage or Rummage Sales.
Are you having a garage or rummage sale in the upcoming seasons? We will pick up any items that have not sold, making your clean up convenient.